Monday, February 4, 2008

New York Fashion Week Day Four


Mercedes-Benz New York Fashion Week began last Friday with a bang and has been rockin ever since. Apparently the clothes are fierce and the parties are fiercer. (uh, anyways...) So, here is the list of designers that are presenting their Fall 08 collections today. Also, before I forget, here is a great website, Fashion Week Daily, to get your daily fix of fashion from NY.

9 AM- Peter Som
10 AM- Carolina Herrera
11 AM- R. Scott French
noon- Jill Stuart
2 PM- Betsey Johnson
4 PM- Pamella Roland
6 PM- Max Azria
7 PM- Ports 1961
9 Pm - Iodice

Overall, from the collections that have already gone, it seems that the colors are muted and appear to be flowing, yet still clinging to the models' shapes. Here are some of the designers that have already presented...


Abaete... can't you see the middle outfit on a Gossip Girl?? I really like the first one too- very work appropriate.



BCBGMazAzria- really liked this outfit- everything about it. I see Victoria Beckham ordering it already.


Victorya Hong- I love the skirt here and how Victorya (ring a bell?- Project Runway!) draped the skirt


Nicole Miller- I really like the first outfit- esp. the hat. Don't like the yellow skirt so much, but I still liked the top.

I'll report back later this week with more collections from this upcoming week's designers...

No comments: