Wednesday, February 6, 2008

More! More! More!


(Pamela Roland) How I imagine myself looking when I leave my apartment for work each morning. :)

New York Fashion Week continues to storm ahead and I've found some really neat designs by designers I wasn't expecting. Below are my favorites of their creations. Special mention goes out to Badgley Mischka and Monique Lhuiller for their collections. I loved both of them so much! Kudos!




Badgley Mischka - does a great job showing off the models' figures. Very work-to-dinner party appropriate.


Monique Lhuiller - great for the red carpet (since I go all the time) :)
Carolina Herrera - very rustic. I like it.

Cynthia Steffe - I'm not familiar with her work, but I thought these were both worth mentioning.

Dennis Basso - very good for the older woman. Hides yet conveys the appearance of her figure.


Pamela Roland - very chic. Really liked the overall appearance of her collection.

Ports 1961 - thought this was a fun dress. Add a cocktail to her hand and it's me.


Peter Som

No comments: