Thursday, January 31, 2008

Mind the Gap

First of all, sorry I've been missing the last couple of days. I've been kinda out of it and therefore didn't feel like I would be able to contribute anything meaningful (if that's what it is that I do) to this blog. Anyways, Sorry, I'm baaaaccckkk!!!

I walked into Gap the other day, mainly to get warm because it's around negative 5 here, and experienced a breathe of fresh air upon entering. I'm sure their video cameras picked up on the look of surprise on my face. They have clearly put their spring/summer collections out for shoppers and seem to have a nautical theme going. I wanted to buy everything and move to Nantucket. It was surprisingly refreshing, not only for this time of year, but also for Gap. Anyways, here are some of the items that caught my eye.



woven bow cami - $24.50; heart-shaped bow tank - $44.50


pintuck polo - $24.50; ruffled colorblock top - $44.50


striped tie-front top - $44.50


belted 3/4 sleeve dress - $49.50; striped ruffle-front dress - $59.50
twill henley dress - $49.99 (sale)

back-tab mac jacket - $69.50



three-button shrunken blazer - $69.50; cropped hoodie cardigan - $49.50


tortoise thong sandals - $24.50; grommet bucket hat - $16.50

No comments: