Monday, January 28, 2008

Finally!!

The Screen Actor's Guild awards were on last night and can I say, "Finally! It's about time!" I have been going through withdrawal of not having any awards shows lately and it was such a relief to finally get to enjoy one. Below are my favorite dresses of the night. I think each dress perfectly shows off the person and body beneath it. Well done ladies!




Gotta give some space to the newbies at the awards shows this year... Ellen Page (June) and Nikki Blonsky (Hairspray)


I also want to point out Daniel Day-Lewis' speech last night. It was very endearing. He dedicated his award to Heath Ledger and was very poignant in his explanation why. I just thought it was a very simple, but noteworthy thing to point out. I think People.com has the video of it. Check it out.

No comments: