Monday, June 16, 2008

p.s. i love you


I bought the movie p.s. i love you yesterday, after having rented it two weeks ago, and watched it again last night. I'm not sure why, but I really enjoyed this movie. Aside from some weird characters in the film, Harry Connick, Jr., I think what I liked most is the end point of the movie. Which is that you need to live today as you did when you were younger. Remember that and you'll live life to its fullest. I really liked that despite the tragedy that had to occur to Hilary Swank's character, Holly, it's what helped her remember her younger self.
Anyways, I'm feeling romantic these days, probably due to all the weddings I'm attending in the coming weeks. So, I've attached my favorite songs from the soundtrack to my page. See the songs below and rent the movie if you haven't done so already. I enjoyed it and hopefully you will too.

No comments: