Thursday, June 19, 2008

Southern Wedding


I'm going to a wedding this weekend for one of my best friends from college. The wedding is in sunny Dallas which I'm thrilled to visit because it's such a cute city. I started packing last night, but got distracted by a phone call, so unfortunately I have to rush home from happy hour tonight (gotta get that in) and start/finish packing.

However, I do know what my major pieces will be for the weekend and I can't wait to wear them! I have alone supported to store White House/Black Market the past three weeks, but their dresses are so cute! Here's my dress for the Bridesmaid's Luncheon which I will wear again to the Rehearsal immediately following. And I know what you're thinking - it's white. So, I'm pairing it with a black cardigan which makes it look much better, but also shows off the gold stitching.
I also have a great number (in black) for dinner that night which is hosted by all of the grandparents at a TexMex restaurant and all the young couples are going out that night to the bars downtown. So, I think it's perfect for a transition from dinner to the bars. My dress for the rehearsal dinner the next night is one of my favorite. It fits like a glove and is very flattering. And of course my dress on Sunday is a beautiful pink gown that was a little tight last weekend, so hopefully I'll fit right into it by Sunday. Keep your fingers crossed! :)

So, I'm back Tuesday and I'll give an update and provide some pics from the weekend. It's going to be just beautiful. Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: