Monday, March 3, 2008

Letters from Las Vegas




I'm back from my 7-day excursion to the unique city of Las Vegas. It was a whirlwind trip, but I enjoyed it and most definitely made the most of it. On my last day there I finally ventured outside of the Bellagio, where my meetings were being held, to take as many pictures as I could of Vegas - by myself. Unfortunately none of my co-workers were available to assist, so I was left with the task of taking pictures of the Vegas monuments with me strategically placed around them. I'll leave those pictures out, but here are some of my favorite pics from the past week.



"Everything's sexier in Paris" sign and me on one of the bridges with the mountains in the background




sidewalk in front of the Bellagio - reminded me of Paris




one of the many desserts I ate




Eiffel Tower across the street




fountains at the Bellagio




Planet Hollywood sign

No comments: