Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Palm Beach Baby!

Every winter my family goes to Palm Beach to escape the harsh weather in the Midwest. We have a great time with family before the holidays and travel to Florida in time to celebrate Christmas and the New Year's. It's tradition. We have a great time shopping, going to the beach, the movies and out at night.

So, seeing as how it's almost Thanksgiving, I was thinking that I might need to start putting a little thought into my attire for the upcoming vacation down south. I pulled together some of my favorite designers' Resort 2008 collections to show what my ideal attire for this trip would be. Think martinis and palm trees. Enjoy!

Daytime Attire - going to the beach, shopping, lunching, going to the spa, etc.


Top: Nicole Miller & Michael Kors, Chanel; Bottom: Zac Posen, Valentino, Zac Posen

Nighttime Attire - to go to a movie premiere, a runway show, dinner, a night on the town, on a date, etc.

Top: Oscar de la Renta & Jason Wu, Valentino; Bottom: Yves St. Laurent, Badgley Mischka, Michael Kors

No comments: