Thursday, December 20, 2007

I'm leaving on a jet plane...

Tomorrow I'm flying home for a few days and then I'm on vacation in Florida after that. So, I won't be posting much information. If I get the chance I'll get on and put up some news, but in case I don't, this will probably be my last post of 2007.

I started this blog in October and I've really enjoyed it every day since then. It's been a great experience and really provided me with a wonderful outlet for dumping all of the images and thoughts in my head in one place. I feel like my mind is much clearer now that I have this and I'm really starting to enjoy new things in life.

I have found new blogs each week to tune in to. Right now my favorites are listed on my blog, but in case you haven't had a chance to check out the new ones- please do. They are:
I Am Fashion, Get Glamorous and Frugal- Fashionista. They really do have great insight into the fashion world and all at very different perspectives. I can relate to each of them on a different level and appreciate each in a new way. I hope you're able to enjoy them as much as I do!

So, have a great holiday season and a happy new year and I will see everyone in 2008!

1 comment:

G.G. said...

Thank you for the lovely words :) I hope your vacation goes well and happy New Year!